May 23, 2013

She can dance...

Madison did a great job at her dance recital.  Ron and I love watching her dance. It was a wonderful night followed by tradition out to Red Robin after.  Madison as I did loves to dance and it shows in every picture.  Such fun and it sure brings back great memories from when I was a young dancer.
Madison was in the center for most of her dances.  It was so fun watching her dance.
This girl sure can dance!
She loves the stage!
We sure feel blessed to have Madison in our lives! She is an amazing
young woman with high standards and big dreams for a future with
talk of a mission in store.... She inspires me to be all I can be.
Youngest to oldest. Oh how I love those kids.
Madison with her wonderful friend Autumn
Emma and Madison another of Madison's wonderful friends.