May 15, 2013

A Very Happy Birthday!!

All I can say is Wow!!  I had one of the Best Birthday's ever.  I was invited and attended a health event in San Fransisco. I was in beautiful down town San Fransisco for 3 days!! I  stayed at the Sir Francis Drake Hotel in Union Square click here to see the hotel.... I  Loved every min.  I met so many amazing people with a passion to help others have a happy healthy life.  What an great adventure.  Today was my Birthday and what a awesome gift.  Basically a paid vacation as I looked at it.  My pedometer said I walked over 40,000 steps today shopping and sightseeing.  I made it back into Boise late.  With a warm embrace from my husband I was happy to be home.  Kissed each of my sleeping kids now I am ready for bed.  We will have a family celebration tonight.  Fun times and a very Happy Birthday!!

A wonderful group of people dedicated to helping others gain good health

Everything about the hotel I stayed in was historic.  I loved this chair fit for a queen. 
I did get my workouts in when I was gone!! :-)

Talk about Shopping!!  This amazing Forever 21 was enormous.  It had 3 floors.  I had a blast shopping...
This was taken right around the corner from my hotel!! I loved seeing my son's name!  Mason St is very known in San Fransisco.
After walking many miles I found a different view of Mason St.
Cheescake from the Cheescake Factory!!  YUM! Happy Birthday to me...