April 03, 2013

A Beautiful Easter...


I sure love this girl!! 

So glad to spend Easter with my Dad and Sis. My Dad just got back from a very long cruise.  I missed him so much. It was a great Easter for sure.


Ron had a good time playing with the Baby Chicks who have grown oh so much since we were over last.

2013 just keeps getting better!!
 Easter was wonderful!!  From an early morning Easter egg hunt with a beautiful church service that included my friend Leyla's talk that was ever so special. Newly baptized she has such an amazing spirit.  Her talk was really special and touched my heart in a big way.  The day ended with Very Delicious Eater dinner at my Sister Joys.  Easter this year was extra special as it landed on March 31st which was  my Mothers Birthday.  I sure miss her... We reflected on so many good memories of her. It was great to be around family!!