March 09, 2013

~Blessings


 Live Life

The song below is amazing!! Truly inspired.  As I have begun to write my book loads of pain have rushed my heart and my thoughts.  I believe if I help one person with my book it is well worth the journey of writing it.  I have had to start at the ending per-say. Capturing all the details as this past year unfolded right before my eyes was difficult.  Thank goodness for the friend I call my journal and the countless letters to god I wrote that I have been able to have so much on paper.  The journey of writing has truly blessed my life as god has been right by my side during my writing and has put strength that would not be there to really be able to write the deepest feelings in my heart.
 ~Enjoy this song!!

 Cause what if your blessings come through raindrops? What if your healing comes through tears? What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know You're near? What if trials of this night, are Your mercies in disguise? When friends betray us, When darkness seems to win ,We know that pain reminds this heart
That this is not, This is not our home It's not our home