November 20, 2013

I am Thankful!




I love this time a year.  It really gives me time to reflect on all the wonderful Blessing God has blessed me with and I feel a tremendous amount of gratitude.  For the Month of November I am going to list something I am thankful for each day.

Nov 1~ I am so very very thankful  that I have a loving father in heaven that guides and directs my life.  I know I am loved and am very grateful I have him in my life.
 Nov 2~ I am thankful for the amazing colors of Fall!! I have loved watching the season change!! Beautiful colors everywhere.
 Nov 3 ~ I am thankful for Sundays!! They bring me peace! I love the time I get to spend and relax with my family each Sunday. Our Famous taco Sunday's are the best!!
Nov 4th~  ~  I am thankful for my Community. Being a public speaker and advocate has brought me so much joy.  I have met so many wonderful people in the years I have been doing this.  I truly love the community I live in.  
Nov 5th~  So very thankful for my family!! So so blessed and I love all the blessings this time of year to have very special family time together.  I have 3 of the most amazing kids and it just brings me to tears to know god chose me to be there mom!!
Nov 6th~ Today is my Sisters birthday and I am so thankful she lives in the same state as I do.  She is such a wonderful Sister and I am blessed for sure!
Nov 7th~ I am thankful for good health!!  Today I am feeling especially grateful because my Asthma has been bad but I had am amazing blessing that has made me feel so much better.
Nov 8th~ I am so thankful for my wonderful Father.  He has been by my side my entire life.  I had to leave beautiful CA and moved to the same state as he did 12 yrs ago because I could not bare to be away from his amazing spirit.  I love you Dad!!
Nov 9th~I am thankful to be blessed with some very special friends!!  They lift my spirits and I really have some very close friends who I can trust and rely on when I just need to them.  
Nov 10th~  Today is Sunday and I am so thankful for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  What an amazing journey I have been on the past few years.  At times I really could not even see tomorrow yet a month ahead of me with of the pain from the trials I was going through.  The simplicity of the gospel has always brought me peace and I have developed such an amazing trust in god.  I could not imagine life without him or my faith...
Nov 11th~ Today is Veterans day and I love our Veterans.  Click here to watch a very inspiring journey that brought me joy on this special day. 
Nov 12th~  I am so thankful for awesome teachers.  Today I celabrate each one of the teachers that has touched my family and had a positive impact in our lives.
Nov 13th~   I am thankful for positive people.  Attitude is everything!! I am thankful I have some great optimistic people in my life that see the good in everything.  They uplift my soul and I am blessed!!
Nov 14th~ I am thankful for the power of prayerWithout it I don't know where I would be. 
Nov 15th~ I am thankful for the beauty of this earth.  I was out taking a walk and just looked at all the beauty around me.
Nov 16th~  I am thankful for family Movie night!!  Thanks to the Arslanian family who over 9 yrs ago asked me watch their kids  for the night.  All the kids in their family pulled out there sleeping bags and we made pizza and started a movie and all the kids watched it till one by one they fell asleep. .  We started this tradition in our home and it's been going on each week ever since.  So many wonderful memories have been made.  
Nov 17th~  I am thankful that my kids have all of thanksgiving week off.  We have some fun stuff planned and I just love when they are out of school!! 
Nov 18th~  I am thankful that wonderful Sister gave Madison and I tickets to the So you think you can dance tour.  Oh we just had a blast.  So much fun to have a young woman around.  Madison is such a wonderful daughter and I am so very thankful god placed her with us.  So very blessed are we.
Nov 19th~  I am thankful for Mason my wonderful oldest child who will soon be 16.  I can't believe how time flies by.  He is such a awesome young man.  I am so proud of him for keeping the gospel such a big focus in his life.  God really has given me the most amazing kids.  I just feel so thankful that I was chosen to be their mother.
Nov 20th~  Today I am thankful for my youngest son Bryson.  His smile is contagious.  Everyone that knows Bryson will tell you he is a fun friend.  He has a heart of gold and loves people.  He loves life and each and every single day of my life he makes me laugh.  Being mom to him is a blast for sure!!
Nov 21~  I am so thankful for the sun and the warmth it brings.  Idaho can get cold but we have had some beautiful days with the sun shinning and that always puts a spring in my step.
Nov 22~  I am thankful to be a youth leader at church.  Sunday's and Wed I get to spend some great times with youth.  They bring me so much joy and are always so fun to be around.
Nov 23~  I am thankful I started my book this year.  It is a slow process because being wife and mom comes first but I have really enjoyed writing.  It's very therapeutic.
Nov 24~ I am thankful for beautiful voices.  Today my friend Candice sang at church.  I am always touched by her wonderful voice.  Music brings me joy.
Nov 25~ I am thankful for the small things today. Food, shelter, clothes.
Nov 26~ I am thankful for the Temple...  It was a cold but beautiful drive to the temple today..  It brought me a wonderful few hours of peace and I am so thankful that I am able to live so close to a temple. That post temple feeling last days after!!!

 
Nov 27~ I am thankful for my Life!! Life is truly beautiful!! I am so blessed in so many ways....