December 26, 2012

Christmas Dinnter at My Sisters!!


Such a beautiful dinner.  Given it was such a tough year it was so nice my Dan & Mom had Thanksgiving and my Sis had Christmas at their homes.  Having the year off brought my peace big time.

Always Sisters Forever Friends!! Feel so blessed to live near each other again after all these years.

Cousins!! The kids sure love having Cousin Jennina live near by.


What a blessing to call this wonderful man Dad.  He is such a wonderful support to me and I sure love him!!


Madison and our dog Fluffy!!


My niece gave me the most beautiful snow globe with a very special Aunt saying.  I lover this lady so much!


My Dad had started Mission funds years back for Mason and Bryson.  When Madison was telling him a while back she wanted to serve a mission he had no problem handing her over money to get her mission fund started!! Madison was so excited she could not stop looking at the dollar amount saying thank you Grandpa and Grandma...


A warm embrace in front of the Christmas tree.  Kids all did the big ooooo awwww!!


Yes we got snow!!  First White Christmas this area has seen in Many years it was beautiful!!