November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my Dad's home!!  It's always so nice being around family for the Holidays and I am so blessed to have many of mine so close! :-)  I do have to say though I sure miss the Knapp clan!!  Ron's family means the world to me and we had so many fun Thanksgivings with them!!  Glad I got to see many at the Knapp Family Reunion this past summer . 
 
 My Family!! :-)
My Dad, My Sis and I!! :-)

Bryson's Favorite desert in the world!! Pumpkin Pie!!

Yep!!  They needed a big nap after a Beautifully Yummy Thanksgiving Dinner!!
I love thanksgiving it really makes me feel blessed and thankful for all god gives me.  Writing each day all the many things I am thankful for has brightened each day!!  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and have a very blessed Holiday Season!!